COVID 19 Guidelines
NEW GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES DUE TO COVID-19
Thank you for your support and patience in following our new safety precautions.
What You Can Expect at Shree Beauty & Brow Art
- We are keeping a log of all clients and cleaning salon chairs before and after every client.
- We are following social distancing and only allowing one service per station. Both the service stations are about 20feet apart. If Incase we get busy, we have two waiting areas and only one chair per area to avoid overcrowding.
- We are also avoiding the use of any topical after threading such as aloe or witch hazel in order to avoid cross-contamination.
- We have a new technique for threading where the thread is wrapped on our neck instead of one end of the thread being in our mouth, it’s a new technique which is more hygienic
- We wash our hands before and after each client as well and use sanitizer if needed in between the service.
- At the end of the day, the entire salon flooring and all work stations are cleaned and sanitized including our restroom and handwashing sink.
What You Have To Follow at Shree Beauty & Brow Art
- We always love it when you are early, but our new procedure will be for you to stay in your car until your appointment time. CALL or TEXT us when you arrive.
- All guests and employees are required to wear a face mask. You may bring your own or we will have masks available for $2. Please let us know if you are unable to wear a mask for any reason prior to your appointment.
- To allow for proper social distancing, please do not bring any friends or family members with you to your appointment.
- You will be asked to please sanitize your hands before your services begin. There will be hand sanitizer at every station and throughout the salon.
- We will be sanitizing the salon and work areas before and after each guest. We use hospital-grade sanitizers and disinfectants. Cleanliness and keeping our guests and employees safe is our top priority.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well. We have the right to refuse service if we recognize any COVID-19 symptoms. Please notify us if you can’t make it, as soon as possible, so we can fill your reservation.